Mark de Kock - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Mark de Kock
Telecommunications and data centre provider Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has posted half year revenue of $30.6 million, driven largely by sales of its fibre network and data centre services.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split