- Marketers excited about Gmail image display changes
- EFF criticizes Google for removing 'vital privacy feature' with Android 4.4.2
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- House bill favors private-government cooperation over regulation
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- NBN to improve telco competition: Bill Morrow
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
Google is taking its cameras indoors in an effort to map international transit hubs, starting with 16 airports and more than 50 train and subway stations.
Google's increasing use of users' personal data in its services may in the future extend to Maps, where users could see more customized, individual views.
Taiwan is demanding Apple revise its mapping software and remove a label that describes the island as a province of China, rather than as a sovereign state.
Mozilla is working on a geolocation data service using cell tower and Wi-Fi signals to give developers what it says will be a more privacy-aware option than current alternatives.
Google wants to turn business owners into cartographers with a new mapping tool designed to visualize their companies' data.
Saving a destination in Google Maps makes it easier to navigate to and also lessens the chance for error when entering or trying to remember an address.
If there's one thing there's an inexhaustible supply of it's negligence. The Big N appears everywhere and it's indefatigable. As soon as you let your guard down for a second, it jumps up, slaps you upside the head, and runs around causing chaos.
Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Microsoft times BUILD dev conference to fall outside Apple's shadow
- Security concerns about HealthCare.gov are overblown, Democrats say
- Outdated IT contracting rules added to HealthCare.gov woes?
- Voice calls from planes: A social debate, not a technology dilemma
- Microsoft likely to bring back Start menu in future Windows update
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings