- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
A U.S. government report showing that hiring is up had some good news for IT workers: The tech industry added about 7,100 jobs in November, an increase of 0.17% from the previous month.
The IT job market in 2012 shows some signs of improvement when it comes to hiring, but most companies still aren't expanding.
William McCracken took over as chief executive officer of CA Technologies close to two years ago and in that time has engineered a series of organizational changes and acquisitions aimed at improving the company's perception among buyers and broadening its reach into new areas of technology and new customer segments.
Longtime H-1B visa reformer US Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) is blocking Senate action on a bill to eliminate per country caps on employment-sponsored green cards because "it does nothing to better protect Americans."
Fernando GonzalezFavorite pastime: Watching my grandchildren grow. Something interesting that most people don't know about you: My love of the arts, primarily painting. I can draw very well, [but] I can't put life to what I draw. In high school, I was... a bookworm. One of my nicknames in school was "Professor." Last book you read:John Adams by David McCullough. Role model: Victor E. Villaseor, who wrote Rain of Gold . He writes a book every 10 years, and the fact that you can dedicate yourself to this one thing for 10 years -- that's dedication.
The rise of BYOD is creating governance and regulatory nightmares while providing end users with unprecedented flexibility and agility. While IT is still intrigued by the possibility of a better desktop management model and the operational savings client virtualization software could deliver, it is the increased governance and the ability to deliver desktops, applications, and data to any device that are driving today's purchases.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size