- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
Citrix Systems is making its cloud-based storage service ShareFile more Microsoft-friendly with SharePoint integration and the ability to store data on Azure.
Facing fierce competition in the market for cloud services, hosting provider Rackspace has pledged to help its users debug the programs they'll run on Rackspace's OpenStack platform.
Optus has completed a business restructuring that integrates Optus Business with Alphawest and SingTel subsidiary NCS. The groups, which serve enterprise and government customers, previously operated separately.
Open source database provider 10gen is expanding into storage services, offering a hosted backup service for its flagship MongoDB data store.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to expand its security offerings with hosted intrusion protection appliances and more extensive encryption features, as it looks to increase the level of protection users can get in its cloud.
Managed security services have been growing in popularity over the past several years, and the latest task enterprises are looking to offload to an outside provider is security information management.
Whitepapers about Managed Services
With Oracle audits on the rise, organisations that can best align license agreements with actual database and option usage can reduce their financial risk and maximise the value of their Oracle investments. The goal is to “right-size” Oracle across the enterprise and gain control over the entire license management process – from accurate needs projections and licensing negotiations, to deployments and audit preparation. Read on.
As users bring multiple devices to the workplace, IT departments need to have a single view of all their mobile devices. Find out how to build a secure and reliable management platform for next generation mobile computing across multiple platforms. Click for more!
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia