- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Malcolm Turnbull - News, Features, and Slideshows
- ISPs unveil draft anti-piracy scheme
- Copyright crackdown: Government introduces website-blocking bill
Malcolm Turnbull in pictures
The government has introduced a bill that will allow copyright holders to apply for court orders forcing ISPs to block access to pirate websites.
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has thrown his support behind the Internet of Things (IoT), spruiking the potential of the technology to deliver huge efficiencies for cities and generate revenue.
More Australians should be encouraged to take a punt on a startup by changing equity-based crowd funding rules, according to Ingogo managing director and founder Hamish Petrie.
More than two-thirds of Australian startup founders can’t name an Australian politician who has been especially supportive of the startup scene, according to the results of a Startup Muster survey for 2015.
Advocacy group Choice has launched a campaign to push for more protections for consumers in the impending copyright enforcement code for Internet service providers.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke