Malcolm Turnbull - News, Features, and Slideshows
Malcolm Turnbull in pictures
The National Broadband Network (NBN) would get access to 3.5GHz spectrum for fixed wireless services under a draft direction issued by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
Kill the mandatory data retention policy, Greens leader Scott Ludlam has urged.
“NBN Co was not fit for purpose,” according to the Coalition government’s latest report on the National Broadband Network.
An agreement between Telstra and NBN Co for a 1000-node deployment of fibre-to-the-node technology will "deliver valuable insights into how to build a sustainable and consistent program of work that allows the industry to ramp up and deploy the FTTN element of the NBN at scale," according to NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow.
NBN Co and Telstra have signed a deal to undertake a fibre-to-the-node trial.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again