Malcolm Turnbull - News, Features, and Slideshows
Malcolm Turnbull in pictures
An agreement between Telstra and NBN Co for a 1000-node deployment of fibre-to-the-node technology will "deliver valuable insights into how to build a sustainable and consistent program of work that allows the industry to ramp up and deploy the FTTN element of the NBN at scale," according to NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow.
NBN Co and Telstra have signed a deal to undertake a fibre-to-the-node trial.
A three-day letter delivery system, rather than five, could help reduce Australia Post’s letter business operating costs, according to Federal Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull.
SubPartners has announced a submarine cable connecting Perth to Sydney.
The National Broadband Network will have to rely on private funding after the 2017-18 financial year, according to the 2014-15 budget released last night.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption