- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Malcolm Turnbull - News, Features, and Slideshows
Malcolm Turnbull in pictures
A new group within the Department of Communications will be tasked with developing and co-ordinating digitally delivered government services. One of the first tasks of the 'Digital Transformation Office' will be establishing a single sign-on for accessing government services.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has released the new licence condition for operators of 'superfast' broadband networks that will potentially compete with the National Broadband Network.
Global systems integrator, Dimension Data, is expanding its presence in Canberra with the launch of managed cloud services exclusively for Federal government agencies.
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has said he's aware of the costs a mandatory detention scheme will place on the telecom industry.
The Australian government today introduced a bill for mandatory data retention that will require telcos and ISPs to retain records of people's telephone and internet communications for two years.