- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- Newest RIG exploit kit driven by malicious advertising
- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
Malcolm Turnbull - News, Features, and Slideshows
Malcolm Turnbull in pictures
There is a "huge" opportunity for Australia to transform how government services are delivered, according to Paul Shetler, the recently appointed head of the Digital Transformation Office.
Representatives of the telecommunications industry have flatly rejected as regulatory over-reach a government scheme intended to boost infrastructure security.
Australians conduct approximately 800 million transactions with federal or state government departments every year, with 40 per cent of these transactions still completed via phone or post according to a new Deloitte report.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull says he understands industry concern about the government's proposed Telecommunications Sector Security Reforms.
NBN (the government-owned company formerly known as NBN Co) has hit its target for the number of premises able to order services on the NBN (the National Broadband Network, not the company).