- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- While Heartbleed distracts, hackers hit US universities
- Espionage outpacing financial crime as better reporting improves security picture: Verizon
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
Malcolm Turnbull in pictures
The Coalition government today signed the death warrant for the roll out of a predominantly fibre-to-the-premises-based National Broadband Network.
The government must stop TPG from poaching high value customers from the NBN, said Communications Shadow Minister Jason Clare at the CommsDay conference today in Sydney.
NBN Co will launch a subsidy scheme to enable the 9000-strong list of users waiting for a chance to receive Internet access through the National Broadband Network Interim Satellite Service to instead access commercial satellite services.
The government’s push for more open data and transparency no doubt opens the doors for private sector organisations to be more innovative, but it doesn’t come without its challenges.
The Coalition will deepen its probe of the NBN, with the government announcing the appointment of a former Telstra official to investigate the public policy process behind Labor’s NBN.
Due to a lack of consumer confidence and a subsequent drop in sales, all entities that handle credit cardholder information are being challenged to adopt more effective data protection measures. This paper provides information on available tools to help validate compliance with the latest version of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development