- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
Malcolm Turnbull - News, Features, and Slideshows
Malcolm Turnbull in pictures
An agreement between Telstra and NBN Co for a 1000-node deployment of fibre-to-the-node technology will "deliver valuable insights into how to build a sustainable and consistent program of work that allows the industry to ramp up and deploy the FTTN element of the NBN at scale," according to NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow.
NBN Co and Telstra have signed a deal to undertake a fibre-to-the-node trial.
A three-day letter delivery system, rather than five, could help reduce Australia Post’s letter business operating costs, according to Federal Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull.
SubPartners has announced a submarine cable connecting Perth to Sydney.
The National Broadband Network will have to rely on private funding after the 2017-18 financial year, according to the 2014-15 budget released last night.
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Championship match traffic pipped by semi final
- Financial services chiefs back technology as key enabler: Financial Service Council
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts
- Data#3 spends $2.5m on first phase of Discovery takeover
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics
- Brands need to seek startup soul mates
- Measuring up to expectations: Medibank's customer analytics
- Being the first CMO: ME Bank's Rebecca James talks customer centricity
- ADMA strikes alliance with Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia