Malcolm Turnbull - News, Features, and Slideshows
Malcolm Turnbull in pictures
Advocacy group Choice has launched a campaign to push for more protections for consumers in the impending copyright enforcement code for Internet service providers.
Under a draft industry code of practice unveiled today by telco group Communications Alliance, ISP customers will be issued with a series of warning notices in response to alleged online copyright infringement.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has lauded Telstra CEO David Thodey as a "thought leader and skilled executive".
A new group within the Department of Communications will be tasked with developing and co-ordinating digitally delivered government services. One of the first tasks of the 'Digital Transformation Office' will be establishing a single sign-on for accessing government services.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has released the new licence condition for operators of 'superfast' broadband networks that will potentially compete with the National Broadband Network.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu