- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Macquarie Telecom has accused Telstra of “monopolistic behaviour".
The University of Technology (UTS) and the University of Western Sydney (UWS) expect to save millions of dollars and achieve economies of scale for their business units by using data centre co-location services provided by Macquarie Telecom.
Sony Australia has reduced monthly mobile costs by 50 per cent and consolidated five networks after tapping Macquarie Telecom for mobile and data network services across its Australia and New Zealand fleet.
Macquarie Telecom has said the Coalition’s NBN announcement is “great news” for businesses because it brings certainty that there will be an NBN if there is a change of government.
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) has signed a deal to host Intersect’s high performance computing (HPC) system called Orange in its Intellicentre 2 (IC2) data centre in Sydney.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars