macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
EB Games is in the middle of upgrading network connectivity at its chain of retail stores. The games retailer is rolling out a private IP network to replace ADSL.
Macquarie Telecom on Thursday reported a net loss of $0.8 million for its full year ending June 30, largely due to increased operating expenses as new data centre facilities go live.
Macquarie Telecom has accused Telstra of “monopolistic behaviour".
The University of Technology (UTS) and the University of Western Sydney (UWS) expect to save millions of dollars and achieve economies of scale for their business units by using data centre co-location services provided by Macquarie Telecom.
Sony Australia has reduced monthly mobile costs by 50 per cent and consolidated five networks after tapping Macquarie Telecom for mobile and data network services across its Australia and New Zealand fleet.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company