macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia must set an ambitious broadband policy for the next fifteen years, a coalition representing consumers, small businesses, regional areas and competitive telcos has urged.
EB Games is in the middle of upgrading network connectivity at its chain of retail stores. The games retailer is rolling out a private IP network to replace ADSL.
Macquarie Telecom on Thursday reported a net loss of $0.8 million for its full year ending June 30, largely due to increased operating expenses as new data centre facilities go live.
Macquarie Telecom has accused Telstra of “monopolistic behaviour".
The University of Technology (UTS) and the University of Western Sydney (UWS) expect to save millions of dollars and achieve economies of scale for their business units by using data centre co-location services provided by Macquarie Telecom.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities