- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Macquarie Telecom's GovZone has been added to the Australian Signals Directorate's Certified Cloud Services List (CCSL).
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has taken a 14.5 per cent stake in Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ).
Australia must set an ambitious broadband policy for the next fifteen years, a coalition representing consumers, small businesses, regional areas and competitive telcos has urged.
EB Games is in the middle of upgrading network connectivity at its chain of retail stores. The games retailer is rolling out a private IP network to replace ADSL.
Macquarie Telecom on Thursday reported a net loss of $0.8 million for its full year ending June 30, largely due to increased operating expenses as new data centre facilities go live.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Telstra launches Cloud Collaboration Skype for Business
- Optus Business partners Microsoft, AWS and Cisco in new Cloud strategy
- Symantec partners celebrate at regional awards (+23 photos)
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations open
- APC urges businesses to address power management before Windows Server 2003 phase out
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB