- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM Online offering is being added to the Australian Signal Directorate’s Certified Cloud Services List (CCSL), the software vendor’s Australian CTO has revealed.
Australian cloud hosting provider Ninefold will cease operations as of 30 January next year, the company has revealed.
The creation earlier this year of the Certified Cloud Services List has had an already begun having an impact on government adoption of cloud according to the Australian vendors who have been added to the CCSL.
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) revised its forecast earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to $26 million-$26.5 million for the 2015 financial year.
A number of telcos have endorsed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission moving to regulate non-NBN super-fast broadband networks that target residential end users.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Enterprise nets: HP, Cisco, Brocade and Huawei take charge
- Judge applies common sense to question of what constitutes a data breach
- HPE's Synergy is a new type of 'composable' infrastructure
- Samsung appoints new head for mobile business
- Mozilla identifying home for Thunderbird as it focuses on Firefox
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age