- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
- Australians overconfident on security prowess despite surging toll of breaches
macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM Online offering is being added to the Australian Signal Directorate’s Certified Cloud Services List (CCSL), the software vendor’s Australian CTO has revealed.
Australian cloud hosting provider Ninefold will cease operations as of 30 January next year, the company has revealed.
The creation earlier this year of the Certified Cloud Services List has had an already begun having an impact on government adoption of cloud according to the Australian vendors who have been added to the CCSL.
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) revised its forecast earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to $26 million-$26.5 million for the 2015 financial year.
A number of telcos have endorsed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission moving to regulate non-NBN super-fast broadband networks that target residential end users.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout