Macquarie Telecom’s CEO, David Tudehope, has warned that the telecommunications industry should not rest on its laurels when it comes to customer satisfaction.
macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government has gutted a telecommunications bill that would make significant changes to NBN legislation in the face of opposition from the telco industry, Labor and the Greens.
A Senate committee has endorsed a controversial bill that will change some of the rules governing NBN’s operations, but Labor and Greens senators have called for a major overhaul of the proposed legislation.
Macquarie Telecom has joined Optus in expressing concerns over a government bill that would alter some aspects of the regulatory oversight of NBN and wind back constraints on the government-owned company that is rolling out the National Broadband Network.
Macquarie Telecom will next year sponsor two information security scholarships at Western Sydney University, the company announced today.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals