macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Macquarie Telecom has joined Optus in expressing concerns over a government bill that would alter some aspects of the regulatory oversight of NBN and wind back constraints on the government-owned company that is rolling out the National Broadband Network.
Macquarie Telecom will next year sponsor two information security scholarships at Western Sydney University, the company announced today.
Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM Online offering is being added to the Australian Signal Directorate’s Certified Cloud Services List (CCSL), the software vendor’s Australian CTO has revealed.
Australian cloud hosting provider Ninefold will cease operations as of 30 January next year, the company has revealed.
The creation earlier this year of the Certified Cloud Services List has had an already begun having an impact on government adoption of cloud according to the Australian vendors who have been added to the CCSL.
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- World's largest solar plant goes live; will provide power for 1.1M people
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?