- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
The creation earlier this year of the Certified Cloud Services List has had an already begun having an impact on government adoption of cloud according to the Australian vendors who have been added to the CCSL.
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) revised its forecast earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to $26 million-$26.5 million for the 2015 financial year.
A number of telcos have endorsed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission moving to regulate non-NBN super-fast broadband networks that target residential end users.
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) has entered a leaseback and sale agreement with data centre company Keppel for the land and shell of the Intellicentre 2 data centre for $43.3 million.
Macquarie Telecom's GovZone has been added to the Australian Signals Directorate's Certified Cloud Services List (CCSL).
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager