macquarie telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) revised its forecast earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to $26 million-$26.5 million for the 2015 financial year.
A number of telcos have endorsed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission moving to regulate non-NBN super-fast broadband networks that target residential end users.
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) has entered a leaseback and sale agreement with data centre company Keppel for the land and shell of the Intellicentre 2 data centre for $43.3 million.
Macquarie Telecom's GovZone has been added to the Australian Signals Directorate's Certified Cloud Services List (CCSL).
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has taken a 14.5 per cent stake in Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ).
Macquarie Telecom has admitted a failure of the air conditioning systems at its Sydney-based Intellicentre data centre facility caused a number of customer’s servers to shut down and reset early Saturday morning.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC