- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 gala awards night
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
Apple will build Macs in Texas using some parts made in the U.S., CEO Tim Cook said Tuesday, putting a little flesh on a pledge from last December.
Apple's dominance in smartphone customer satisfaction faded last year, with rivals like Samsung and Motorola dramatically closing the gap, a national survey said today.
Apple climbed the Fortune 500 this year to the No. 6 spot, its highest-ever ranking, its first time in the top 10, and the top technology company on the influential list, replacing sagging HP.
A German auctioneer will put a working Apple-1 computer on the block later this month, and expects the handmade computer to fetch between $261,000 and $392,000 at Thursday's exchange rate.
Apple's next version of OS X will probably not include Siri, the digital, voice-activated assistant embedded in the iPhone and iPad, an analyst predicted.
Apple sold about 38 million iPhones in the first quarter, an 8 per cent increase over what it sold in the same quarter a year ago, according to an ISI Group analyst. Other analysts pegged the sales number at 35 million.
Don't blame Windows 8 for plummeting PC sales, a retail analyst at NPD Group said today.
Apple's noted silence has hurt its mystique and caused it to cede the "cool" factor to competitors, a communications expert said today.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has provisionally denied Apple's trademark application for "iPad Mini" because the term is "merely descriptive" of the tablet's size.
Apple's iPhone has again taken the top ranking in J.D. Power and Associates' smartphone customer satisfaction survey, the company said.
Apple's hiring of Adobe's former CTO Kevin Lynch opens some intriguing possibilities for the company's future moves, analysts said today.
Apple's iPhone dominance in the U.S. is largely due to carriers suppressing market economics, an analyst said today.
Over the weekend, Apple improved supplies of its new iMacs in the U.S. and several other markets.
Apple's U.S. retail Mac sales were up for the first month of the quarter, but not to the extent recently claimed by a Wall Street analyst, the NPD Group said today.
If Apple ever makes some kind of "iWatch" wearable device, how the company positions the device will tell a lot about where it's going.
Shane Gaffney, head of IT operations explain how HP Business Service Manager solutions have helped Vodafone to transform from a reactive to a proactive IT Operations function, and to align their priorities to match the business and drive business value, delivering 300% ROI in one year. Download today.
Divx Plus 8 provides you with a Web Player which allows you to watch DivX, AVI and MKV videos in your web brower; you can ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing