Mac OS X - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mac OS X in pictures
Microsoft on Wednesday released the promised preview of OneDrive for Business for OS X, the first way to sidestep the browser when accessing company documents and the only way so far to sync files for offline use on a Mac.
Apple has released OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 that again aims to improve -- or in cases simply enable -- Wi-Fi on Macs that have suffered connectivity issues since October.
Apple is putting the final touches on the next update to OS X Yosemite as it again tries to stamp out Wi-Fi problems customers have experienced -- and reported -- since the operating system launched three months ago.
Apple's OS X Yosemite continued its rapid pace of adoption in the second month after release, with uptake exceeding that of any of its predecessors, according to data from analytics vendor Net Applications.
Apple on Monday used an automatic security update mechanism for the first time to deploy a fix for a critical vulnerability in NTP, or Network Time Protocol, that was uncovered by a Google engineer.
An easy step-by-step guide to the Bash command-line shell and shell scripting
The clock is ticking on support for Office for the Mac 2011, and there's still no sign from Microsoft of a replacement.
Online word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation apps can be surprisingly useful, or surprisingly lame, and not even Microsoft aces Office document compatibility
Apple yesterday countered Microsoft's vision of the future, where multiple devices collapse into one, with a recognition that compromises and multiple devices are not only the reality, but could be lucrative.
Apple made it official Wednesday that it would acquire Beats Entertainment, but even after weeks of speculation, pundits still can't decide whether the deal is a smart move.
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities