- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
Mac OS X - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mac OS X in pictures
Apple's OS X El Capitan has been on a faster tempo of preview releases than last year's Yosemite, perhaps signaling that the upgrade for the Mac will launch later this month or in September.
SANTA CLARA, CALIF. -- Widespread iPhone and iPad adoption is influencing broader use of Apple products in the enterprise, namely desktops and laptops. One enterprise seeing this is University of Nevada at Reno, where academic freedom at the research university also means the freedom to choose an OS.
Apple today released the second developer preview of OS X 10.11, aka El Capitan, matching the cadence of last year's Yosemite to the day.
Apple announced that it will live-stream the opening keynote at its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) next week.
Apple will turn back the clock to 2009, and as it did with that year's OS X Snow Leopard, focus less on shiny new features in the next Mac operating system and more on improving quality, performance and stability, an online report asserted last week.
An easy step-by-step guide to the Bash command-line shell and shell scripting
The clock is ticking on support for Office for the Mac 2011, and there's still no sign from Microsoft of a replacement.
Online word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation apps can be surprisingly useful, or surprisingly lame, and not even Microsoft aces Office document compatibility
Apple yesterday countered Microsoft's vision of the future, where multiple devices collapse into one, with a recognition that compromises and multiple devices are not only the reality, but could be lucrative.
Apple made it official Wednesday that it would acquire Beats Entertainment, but even after weeks of speculation, pundits still can't decide whether the deal is a smart move.
Apple has improved its security in recent years, but is it enough?
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?