Vodafone’s chief executive, Iñaki Berroeta, has described the USO scheme, under which Telstra is subsidised to guarantee access to basic telecommunications in regional areas over the copper network, as “hugely inefficient” and “obsolete”.
M2M - News, Features, and Slideshows
Operators of machine to machine (M2M) wireless communication links used in the Internet of Things (IoT) will find it easier to access spectrum under proposed changes to regulatory arrangements according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
Telstra today revealed it had won an extension to its 15-year relationship with Komatsu.
Telstra will provide mobile connectivity for the new Tesla Motors electric car, the Model S, the telco has revealed.
Conditions are right for take-off for the Internet of Things, according to Telstra and Microsoft officials.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption