- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
M2M - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra today revealed it had won an extension to its 15-year relationship with Komatsu.
Telstra will provide mobile connectivity for the new Tesla Motors electric car, the Model S, the telco has revealed.
Conditions are right for take-off for the Internet of Things, according to Telstra and Microsoft officials.
The Internet of Things (IoT) will create additional security risks for businesses and consumers, according to network security experts at the APNIC 38 conference in Brisbane.
The Australian market for machine-to-machine (M2M) technologies is expected to be worth more than $530 million by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate of 20 per cent, said researcher Ovum.