Vodafone’s chief executive, Iñaki Berroeta, has described the USO scheme, under which Telstra is subsidised to guarantee access to basic telecommunications in regional areas over the copper network, as “hugely inefficient” and “obsolete”.
M2M - News, Features, and Slideshows
Operators of machine to machine (M2M) wireless communication links used in the Internet of Things (IoT) will find it easier to access spectrum under proposed changes to regulatory arrangements according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
Telstra today revealed it had won an extension to its 15-year relationship with Komatsu.
Telstra will provide mobile connectivity for the new Tesla Motors electric car, the Model S, the telco has revealed.
Conditions are right for take-off for the Internet of Things, according to Telstra and Microsoft officials.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals