- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
M2M - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra will provide mobile connectivity for the new Tesla Motors electric car, the Model S, the telco has revealed.
Conditions are right for take-off for the Internet of Things, according to Telstra and Microsoft officials.
The Internet of Things (IoT) will create additional security risks for businesses and consumers, according to network security experts at the APNIC 38 conference in Brisbane.
The Australian market for machine-to-machine (M2M) technologies is expected to be worth more than $530 million by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate of 20 per cent, said researcher Ovum.
Vodafone has announced an overhaul of its core IP network to enable voice calls on the telco's 4G network.