Vodafone’s chief executive, Iñaki Berroeta, has described the USO scheme, under which Telstra is subsidised to guarantee access to basic telecommunications in regional areas over the copper network, as “hugely inefficient” and “obsolete”.
M2M - News, Features, and Slideshows
Operators of machine to machine (M2M) wireless communication links used in the Internet of Things (IoT) will find it easier to access spectrum under proposed changes to regulatory arrangements according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
Telstra today revealed it had won an extension to its 15-year relationship with Komatsu.
Telstra will provide mobile connectivity for the new Tesla Motors electric car, the Model S, the telco has revealed.
Conditions are right for take-off for the Internet of Things, according to Telstra and Microsoft officials.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.