- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
m2 telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
The certainty of the revised TPG offer for Internet service provider iiNet was a key factor in the ISP’s board recommending it over a competing offer from M2, according to iiNet chairperson Michael Smith.
The board of Internet service provider iiNet confirmed this morning that it supported a revised acquisition offer by TPG.
The board of Internet service provider iiNet has formally offered TPG the opportunity to submit a counter-bid to M2’s acquisition offer.
The potential acquisition of iiNet would be an "opportunity to bring two great businesses together," the CEO of M2, Geoff Horth, said this morning.
M2 this morning confirmed that it is seeking to acquire iiNet. The move puts the telco in direct competition with TPG to acquire the ISP.
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation