m2 telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 may make up to 150 people redundant, the company announced this morning. In a statement issued to the ASX the company said that it had identified "role duplication" brought about by acquisitions.
Internet service provider Dodo, which was purchased by M2 Telecommunications earlier this year, has taken the wraps off its consumer-oriented National Broadband Network plans.
Dodo has adjusted marketing and its range of energy and telecom services over the last three years based on insights learned from a business intelligence (BI) platform, according to M2 Telecommunications consumer director, Boris Rozenvasser.
M2 Telecommunications revenue has jumped 73 per cent to $681 million, while net profit rose 33 per cent to $44.1 million for the full year ending 30 June, 2013.
M2 Telecommunications will invest $2 million in Inabox Group, a wholesale telco service operator, for a 12 per cent stake in the company.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it