- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
m2 telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 may make up to 150 people redundant, the company announced this morning. In a statement issued to the ASX the company said that it had identified "role duplication" brought about by acquisitions.
Internet service provider Dodo, which was purchased by M2 Telecommunications earlier this year, has taken the wraps off its consumer-oriented National Broadband Network plans.
Dodo has adjusted marketing and its range of energy and telecom services over the last three years based on insights learned from a business intelligence (BI) platform, according to M2 Telecommunications consumer director, Boris Rozenvasser.
M2 Telecommunications revenue has jumped 73 per cent to $681 million, while net profit rose 33 per cent to $44.1 million for the full year ending 30 June, 2013.
M2 Telecommunications will invest $2 million in Inabox Group, a wholesale telco service operator, for a 12 per cent stake in the company.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers