m2 telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
The certainty of the revised TPG offer for Internet service provider iiNet was a key factor in the ISP’s board recommending it over a competing offer from M2, according to iiNet chairperson Michael Smith.
The board of Internet service provider iiNet confirmed this morning that it supported a revised acquisition offer by TPG.
The board of Internet service provider iiNet has formally offered TPG the opportunity to submit a counter-bid to M2’s acquisition offer.
The potential acquisition of iiNet would be an "opportunity to bring two great businesses together," the CEO of M2, Geoff Horth, said this morning.
M2 this morning confirmed that it is seeking to acquire iiNet. The move puts the telco in direct competition with TPG to acquire the ISP.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking