- Drupal 8 to take open source CMS 'to the next level'
- Apple signals end to OS X Snow Leopard support
- The A-Z of Programming Languages: C#
- Telstra defends state of its copper network
- Review: Apple's 15-in. MacBook Pro delivers on speed, battery life
Internet service provider Dodo, which was purchased by M2 Telecommunications earlier this year, has taken the wraps off its consumer-oriented National Broadband Network plans.
Dodo has adjusted marketing and its range of energy and telecom services over the last three years based on insights learned from a business intelligence (BI) platform, according to M2 Telecommunications consumer director, Boris Rozenvasser.
M2 Telecommunications revenue has jumped 73 per cent to $681 million, while net profit rose 33 per cent to $44.1 million for the full year ending 30 June, 2013.
M2 Telecommunications will invest $2 million in Inabox Group, a wholesale telco service operator, for a 12 per cent stake in the company.
M2 Telecommunications has closed its offer to acquire ordinary shares in Eftel, with more than 98 per cent of Eftel shareholders accepting the offer.
International wireless roaming is an ongoing concern for companies that do business overseas. The challenge for all companies with international travellers needing mobility is to strike an appropriate balance between cost, ease of use, and providing employees the means to be accessible while getting their jobs done when on the road. In this whitepaper, we look getting the mix right.
Divx Plus 8 provides you with a Web Player which allows you to watch DivX, AVI and MKV videos in your web brower; you can ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate