- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
m2 telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 may make up to 150 people redundant, the company announced this morning. In a statement issued to the ASX the company said that it had identified "role duplication" brought about by acquisitions.
Internet service provider Dodo, which was purchased by M2 Telecommunications earlier this year, has taken the wraps off its consumer-oriented National Broadband Network plans.
Dodo has adjusted marketing and its range of energy and telecom services over the last three years based on insights learned from a business intelligence (BI) platform, according to M2 Telecommunications consumer director, Boris Rozenvasser.
M2 Telecommunications revenue has jumped 73 per cent to $681 million, while net profit rose 33 per cent to $44.1 million for the full year ending 30 June, 2013.
M2 Telecommunications will invest $2 million in Inabox Group, a wholesale telco service operator, for a 12 per cent stake in the company.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement