- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
m2 telecommunications - News, Features, and Slideshows
The certainty of the revised TPG offer for Internet service provider iiNet was a key factor in the ISP’s board recommending it over a competing offer from M2, according to iiNet chairperson Michael Smith.
The board of Internet service provider iiNet confirmed this morning that it supported a revised acquisition offer by TPG.
The board of Internet service provider iiNet has formally offered TPG the opportunity to submit a counter-bid to M2’s acquisition offer.
The potential acquisition of iiNet would be an "opportunity to bring two great businesses together," the CEO of M2, Geoff Horth, said this morning.
M2 this morning confirmed that it is seeking to acquire iiNet. The move puts the telco in direct competition with TPG to acquire the ISP.
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?