- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
M2 Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Telecommunications has signed an agreement with AudioCodes to deliver M2 Communication’s multimedia gateway for its customers' migration to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Clever Communications has confirmed it will give its shareholders cash to the tune of $7.2 million after reaping the rewards of selling its off-net business to M2 Telecommunications.
Medium-enterprise telecommunications company, People Telecom, is set to establish an Australian-based customer care facility in Hobart by June this year.
- Google patches second round of Stagefright flaws in Android
- Microsoft improves sharing in OneNote Class Notebooks as school year plows on
- IBM zeroes in on unstructured data with Cleversafe buy
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key