M2 Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Telecommunications has signed an agreement with AudioCodes to deliver M2 Communication’s multimedia gateway for its customers' migration to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Clever Communications has confirmed it will give its shareholders cash to the tune of $7.2 million after reaping the rewards of selling its off-net business to M2 Telecommunications.
Medium-enterprise telecommunications company, People Telecom, is set to establish an Australian-based customer care facility in Hobart by June this year.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again