M2 Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Telecommunications has signed an agreement with AudioCodes to deliver M2 Communication’s multimedia gateway for its customers' migration to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Clever Communications has confirmed it will give its shareholders cash to the tune of $7.2 million after reaping the rewards of selling its off-net business to M2 Telecommunications.
Medium-enterprise telecommunications company, People Telecom, is set to establish an Australian-based customer care facility in Hobart by June this year.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities