- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
M2 Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Telecommunications has signed an agreement with AudioCodes to deliver M2 Communication’s multimedia gateway for its customers' migration to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Clever Communications has confirmed it will give its shareholders cash to the tune of $7.2 million after reaping the rewards of selling its off-net business to M2 Telecommunications.
Medium-enterprise telecommunications company, People Telecom, is set to establish an Australian-based customer care facility in Hobart by June this year.
- Dicker Data unveils new "post-acquisition" logo (Embargo Monday April 20)
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom