- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
Lucy Koh - News, Features, and Slideshows
A U.S. District Court judge made mistakes when she rejected Apple's request for a sales injunction against rival Samsung Electronics in a multimillion-dollar patent infringement case, Apple's lawyer argued before an appeals court Friday.
Samsung Electronics faces the possibility of U.S. import bans on some of its smartphones in two separate cases brought by Apple, with major steps happening Friday.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds to a close.
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement