Lucy Koh - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hours after Apple answered years of complaints by users and issued a tool to correct a bug in its routing of text messages, a federal judge in California ruled a lawsuit against the company over the issue can go ahead.
A U.S. District Court judge made mistakes when she rejected Apple's request for a sales injunction against rival Samsung Electronics in a multimillion-dollar patent infringement case, Apple's lawyer argued before an appeals court Friday.
Samsung Electronics faces the possibility of U.S. import bans on some of its smartphones in two separate cases brought by Apple, with major steps happening Friday.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds to a close.
- How NAB is operationalising digital change
- Mondelez Media Innovators program aims to lift digital advertising innovation
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Amaysim CMO: Marketing must become a newsroom
- Lessons from Regions bank on how to make one-to-one engagement possible