lte - News, Features, and Slideshows
lte in pictures
The Google Fi app showed up for the first time Wednesday on the Play Store: The catch is that you'll need a Nexus 6 phablet and an invitation to the new wireless service in order to make any use of it.
Australia is outperforming other countries in several ICT areas, including networking technology skills and mobile broadband, according to Robert Pepper, Cisco vice president of global technology policy.
Optus and Nokia Networks are testing a wireless video distribution mechanism whereby video content is streamed directly from a mobile base station.
NBN Co and Ericsson have completed a trial of fixed wireless broadband using the 3.5GHz band, the companies announced.
Got 4G and still not satisfied with the speed? Telstra has revealed it will launch 5G services in “around 2020".
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $1.4 billion.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking