- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
The state of Victoria, iSelect, Open Universities Australia and Commonwealth Bank drew high slots in a lottery at the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to determine the order in which ICANN will evaluate applications for new top-level domains.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest