- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
location - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian startup Art Processors – founded by the team behind the technology used at Hobart's Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) – is preparing to launch a low-cost indoor positioning system based on Apple's iBeacon specification.
The New South Wales government has launched a new strategy to encourage the use by the public and private sectors of geospatial datasets created by government agencies.
As location becomes a critical part of mobile OS success, Apple has found itself in unfamiliar territory playing catch up to Google, according to Gartner.
Big Australian telcos and insurance companies see business opportunities in analysing the location information transmitted by customers’ mobile devices, said speakers at yesterday's Big Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Summit.
- First Point Global partners Ping Identity
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Championship match traffic pipped by semi final
- Financial services chiefs back technology as key enabler: Financial Service Council
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics
- Brands need to seek startup soul mates
- Measuring up to expectations: Medibank's customer analytics
- Being the first CMO: ME Bank's Rebecca James talks customer centricity
- ADMA strikes alliance with Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia