- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
live streaming - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cricket Australia is offering fans a live match streaming subscription service called Watch Live which can be accessed via the Cricket Australia Live iOS and Android app.
Telstra has launched an app that allows National Rugby League (NRL) fans to watch the games live on their Android or iOS smartphones. The new service is not restricted to Telstra's customers.
National Rugby League (NRL) fans who can’t catch the action at the game or their favourite bar will be able to watch matches live on their mobile phones and tablets, regardless of their carrier.
Punters who can’t make it to the Gorgeous Festival in McLaren Vale, South Australia, on November 24 will be able to view main stage performances for free in HD if they are an Internode or iiNet customer.
Art patrons keen to share content and tweets from the Adelaide Fringe Festival in 2013 will be able to do so at free Wi-Fi hotspots scattered around the festival areas.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites