- Twitter adds more reporting tools to curb abuse and improve safety
- Is fragmentation killing Android in the enterprise?
- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
- Kaspersky Lab unveils cybersecurity startup accelerator
live streaming - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cricket Australia is offering fans a live match streaming subscription service called Watch Live which can be accessed via the Cricket Australia Live iOS and Android app.
Telstra has launched an app that allows National Rugby League (NRL) fans to watch the games live on their Android or iOS smartphones. The new service is not restricted to Telstra's customers.
National Rugby League (NRL) fans who can’t catch the action at the game or their favourite bar will be able to watch matches live on their mobile phones and tablets, regardless of their carrier.
Punters who can’t make it to the Gorgeous Festival in McLaren Vale, South Australia, on November 24 will be able to view main stage performances for free in HD if they are an Internode or iiNet customer.
Art patrons keen to share content and tweets from the Adelaide Fringe Festival in 2013 will be able to do so at free Wi-Fi hotspots scattered around the festival areas.
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week
- How CBA, Australia Post and Optus are wowing their customers
- Brand creation: It’s just a name…or is it?