- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
live streaming - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cricket Australia is offering fans a live match streaming subscription service called Watch Live which can be accessed via the Cricket Australia Live iOS and Android app.
Telstra has launched an app that allows National Rugby League (NRL) fans to watch the games live on their Android or iOS smartphones. The new service is not restricted to Telstra's customers.
National Rugby League (NRL) fans who can’t catch the action at the game or their favourite bar will be able to watch matches live on their mobile phones and tablets, regardless of their carrier.
Punters who can’t make it to the Gorgeous Festival in McLaren Vale, South Australia, on November 24 will be able to view main stage performances for free in HD if they are an Internode or iiNet customer.
Art patrons keen to share content and tweets from the Adelaide Fringe Festival in 2013 will be able to do so at free Wi-Fi hotspots scattered around the festival areas.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester