- Developments in call monitoring technology surge
- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
licensing - News, Features, and Slideshows
A transition from plastic to digital licensing will take place over the next four years in NSW if the Coalition government is re-elected.
The Federal Court ruled that Internet simulcasts of radio programs are not broadcasts under the Copyright Act and therefore are not covered by existing licenses granted to commercial radio stations.
CIOs looking to move existing software assets into the cloud but unsure about the licensing arrangements should leverage credits and other transfer services to minimise the impact, says one of the designers of Microsoft’s Azure cloud service.
Digital distribution company Transol's (ASX:TNC) music distribution subsidiary, Valleyarm Digital, has completed the circle of a licensing deal with Germany's Believe Digital.
The Queensland Government’s new biometric driver's licences are expected to go live with the next two months following a successful trial in August and September.
- Booking.com will no longer require European hotels to offer it better room prices
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, April 21
- Google makes mobile websites more app-like with Chrome push notifications
- Sony reminds us all what a pathetically weak link email is
- To control your phone, just keep tapping it