- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
LibreOffice - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Document Foundation is looking for developers who want to help make documents locked in old, outdated and inaccessible file formats readable again.
Open source office suite LibreOffice has overhauled its spreadsheet program, Calc, to try to make it better suited to the needs of enterprise users who handle big data sets.
As his interviewer stumbles for an appropriately careful term to describe the state of open-source office software development, Rafael Laguna, CEO of Open-Xchange, offers to help.
After just a few months of development, users finally have an official way to run Linux on machines using Windows 8's UEFI secure boot framework.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced that the new Pi Store is open for business, providing a centralized source of software for users of its tiny PCs.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Facebook's new ad sales plan raises hackles in Germany