- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- The great Australian IT security spend: More brawn than brains?
- Jobs growth confirms security analysts are the most in-demand IT role: CompTIA
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
lg - News, Features, and Slideshows
lg in pictures
The unusual LG V10 smartphone running Android 5.1 (Lollipop) will go on sale online Tuesday on AT&T and Wednesday on T-Mobile, with in-store purchases coming a few days later.
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conferences, did not disappoint.
Google, Samsung and LG will start to issue monthly security patches for Android devices, taking a cue from the PC industry after critical vulnerabilities put hundreds of millions of smartphone users at risk.
It's been a long time coming, but top-notch photography is finally making its way to Android phones.
What to expect at Microsoft Build...Oracle faces antitrust probe in South Korea...IBM makes quantum computing progress...and more tech news.
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
One of the most buzzed about phones here at Mobile World Congress is LG's Optimus 3D, the first phone to use 3D display technology. Like the Optimus Black and the Optimus 2X, which we saw at Mobile World Congress, the Optimus 3D is powered by a dual-core processor and a 4.3-inch display. So how does 3D look on a mobile phone? Well, I'm honestly not all that impressed.
The upcoming LG Electronics GW990 smartphone looks, and feels, like it could be a real hit when it finally gets to the market in the second half of the year.
Throw away your charger for good!
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps