- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month
- NIST issues Best Practices on how to best use Secure Shell software
- Meet Tox, an open, privacy-focused Skype replacement
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
LG Optimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
LG Optimus in pictures
LG has released four new smartphones under the L Series II brand, it announced today.
LG has today confirmed it will be releasing an updated range of L Series Android smartphones at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade show in Barcelona later this month.
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
Microsoft has launched its Windows 7 Phone operating system, with HTC, Samsung and LG showcasing its offerings.
TV manufacturers have been keen on 3D technology in recent times and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to smartphones, too. LG was first to market with the Optimus 3D -- early enough to be crowned the world's first 3D smartphone — and HTC has closely followed with the EVO 3D.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates