LG Optimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
LG Optimus in pictures
LG has released four new smartphones under the L Series II brand, it announced today.
LG has today confirmed it will be releasing an updated range of L Series Android smartphones at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade show in Barcelona later this month.
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
Microsoft has launched its Windows 7 Phone operating system, with HTC, Samsung and LG showcasing its offerings.
TV manufacturers have been keen on 3D technology in recent times and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to smartphones, too. LG was first to market with the Optimus 3D -- early enough to be crowned the world's first 3D smartphone — and HTC has closely followed with the EVO 3D.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking