- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
LG Optimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
LG Optimus in pictures
LG has released four new smartphones under the L Series II brand, it announced today.
LG has today confirmed it will be releasing an updated range of L Series Android smartphones at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade show in Barcelona later this month.
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
Microsoft has launched its Windows 7 Phone operating system, with HTC, Samsung and LG showcasing its offerings.
TV manufacturers have been keen on 3D technology in recent times and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to smartphones, too. LG was first to market with the Optimus 3D -- early enough to be crowned the world's first 3D smartphone — and HTC has closely followed with the EVO 3D.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation