- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
LG Optimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
LG Optimus in pictures
LG has released four new smartphones under the L Series II brand, it announced today.
LG has today confirmed it will be releasing an updated range of L Series Android smartphones at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade show in Barcelona later this month.
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
Microsoft has launched its Windows 7 Phone operating system, with HTC, Samsung and LG showcasing its offerings.
TV manufacturers have been keen on 3D technology in recent times and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to smartphones, too. LG was first to market with the Optimus 3D -- early enough to be crowned the world's first 3D smartphone — and HTC has closely followed with the EVO 3D.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial