- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Hacker sentenced to 18 months for peddling computer access to US national security lab
- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
Marketers today are consumed by big data, struggling to find meaning and under pressure to use that meaningful data in smart ways to boost results. But many organizations are reluctant to try and use predictive modelling in their campaigns, due to unfamiliarity and the dependence on complex tools – yet with modern, marketing-friendly modelling tools, integrated with campaign management, it is easier than you think. This whitepaper demonstrates how predictive modelling plays a critical role in streamlining the selection process.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report