Leighton - News, Features, and Slideshows
Leighton has confirmed Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) will acquire around 70 per cent of Leighton’s telco businesses, which include Nextgen Networks, Metronode and Infoplex.
Visionstream has secured a $21 million contract for the West Gate Freeway managed motorway project.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
Leighton Contractors (ASX:LEI) has pushed forward with plans to build a new submarine cable link between Perth and Singapore, with plans to have the cable operational and feeding up to 16 terabits per second (Tbps) of capacity by 2013.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement