- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- Judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
Leighton - News, Features, and Slideshows
Leighton has confirmed Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) will acquire around 70 per cent of Leighton’s telco businesses, which include Nextgen Networks, Metronode and Infoplex.
Visionstream has secured a $21 million contract for the West Gate Freeway managed motorway project.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
Leighton Contractors (ASX:LEI) has pushed forward with plans to build a new submarine cable link between Perth and Singapore, with plans to have the cable operational and feeding up to 16 terabits per second (Tbps) of capacity by 2013.