- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Leighton - News, Features, and Slideshows
Leighton has confirmed Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) will acquire around 70 per cent of Leighton’s telco businesses, which include Nextgen Networks, Metronode and Infoplex.
Visionstream has secured a $21 million contract for the West Gate Freeway managed motorway project.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
Leighton Contractors (ASX:LEI) has pushed forward with plans to build a new submarine cable link between Perth and Singapore, with plans to have the cable operational and feeding up to 16 terabits per second (Tbps) of capacity by 2013.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation