- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- Cyclone cuts through telecom networks in Queensland
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- It's war: NBN Co responds to TPG's FTTB rollout
Leighton has confirmed Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) will acquire around 70 per cent of Leighton’s telco businesses, which include Nextgen Networks, Metronode and Infoplex.
Visionstream has secured a $21 million contract for the West Gate Freeway managed motorway project.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
Leighton Contractors (ASX:LEI) has pushed forward with plans to build a new submarine cable link between Perth and Singapore, with plans to have the cable operational and feeding up to 16 terabits per second (Tbps) of capacity by 2013.
Businesses and enterprises have quickly realised the power and efficiency of cloud computing, but migrating to the cloud can be a challenging process. This guide leads you through the three key steps you should take to assess your workload, select the most appropriate cloud model and ensure your cloud provider’s migration methodology stacks up.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- CMOs must embrace the seven principles of Agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia