In the debate over net neutrality, AT&T and Cisco are warning that fiber optic cable rollouts could be delayed -- and revenues lost -- if President Obama's recently proposed rules move ahead.
legislation - News, Features, and Slideshows
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for compromises on a handful of issues.
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms