- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- Small businesses could benefit from wireless industry 'kill switch' plans
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for compromises on a handful of issues.
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
The rise of BYOD is creating governance and regulatory nightmares while providing end users with unprecedented flexibility and agility. While IT is still intrigued by the possibility of a better desktop management model and the operational savings client virtualization software could deliver, it is the increased governance and the ability to deliver desktops, applications, and data to any device that are driving today's purchases.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- JCurve acquisition to boost telco play following $A2.5m capital raising
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Gratex targets A/NZ insurers with UPM2
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size