- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
legend - News, Features, and Slideshows
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 45 per cent growth in net profit after tax to $6.6 million for the year to 30 June 2010.
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 19.5 per cent year on year increase in net profit after tax to $2.2 million, despite a 9.4 per cent decrease in revenues to $43.5m for the half year to 31December 2009.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke