- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
legend - News, Features, and Slideshows
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 45 per cent growth in net profit after tax to $6.6 million for the year to 30 June 2010.
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 19.5 per cent year on year increase in net profit after tax to $2.2 million, despite a 9.4 per cent decrease in revenues to $43.5m for the half year to 31December 2009.