legend - News, Features, and Slideshows
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 45 per cent growth in net profit after tax to $6.6 million for the year to 30 June 2010.
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 19.5 per cent year on year increase in net profit after tax to $2.2 million, despite a 9.4 per cent decrease in revenues to $43.5m for the half year to 31December 2009.
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year