- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
legend - News, Features, and Slideshows
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 45 per cent growth in net profit after tax to $6.6 million for the year to 30 June 2010.
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 19.5 per cent year on year increase in net profit after tax to $2.2 million, despite a 9.4 per cent decrease in revenues to $43.5m for the half year to 31December 2009.
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success