- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
legend - News, Features, and Slideshows
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 45 per cent growth in net profit after tax to $6.6 million for the year to 30 June 2010.
Semiconductor firm Legend (ASX:LGD) has recorded a 19.5 per cent year on year increase in net profit after tax to $2.2 million, despite a 9.4 per cent decrease in revenues to $43.5m for the half year to 31December 2009.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week