- As real Flash patches go out, fake ones hit thousands of Facebook users
- Java is the biggest vulnerability for US computers
- 1Password updates for Mac and iOS make password management 'fun'
- US startup finds malware intrusions by keeping an eye on processor radio frequencies
- FTC: IRS imposter complaints up more than 2,300% in 2014
lawsuit - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cisco CEO John Chambers said the company's decision to sue data center switch rival Arista Networks now was made after surprising statements Arista made this year.
As it faces down a litigious assault from rival Cisco, Arista Networks is enhancing its switch operating system to expedite DevOps deployments.
Optus customers who signed contracts after seeing a January ad comparing the sizes of the Optus and Telstra network should be allowed to cancel their contracts without penalty, the Supreme Court of Victoria has ruled.
Telstra has threatened a lawsuit against Vodafone Hutchison Australia for claims about the relative speeds of their 4G networks.
Cisco is accused of stealing thousands of proprietary and copyrighted data files from third-party services nemesis, Multiven, which filed a complaint against the company with law enforcement authorities in the US and Switzerland.
Whitepapers about lawsuit
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
- Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
- Microsoft results buoyed by cloud products, but profit drops
- Get ready for the 24-hour laptop: Battery life hits new highs
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan