lawsuit - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus customers who signed contracts after seeing a January ad comparing the sizes of the Optus and Telstra network should be allowed to cancel their contracts without penalty, the Supreme Court of Victoria has ruled.
Telstra has threatened a lawsuit against Vodafone Hutchison Australia for claims about the relative speeds of their 4G networks.
Cisco is accused of stealing thousands of proprietary and copyrighted data files from third-party services nemesis, Multiven, which filed a complaint against the company with law enforcement authorities in the US and Switzerland.
A fight brewing between mobile app developers and the taxi industry could end up in the courts and may result in new regulations, according to independent taxi app developers.
Check out the Google spider bait in today's headline — Grok is catching on fast. If you see a lawyer smiling this week, blame Apple and Samsung.
Whitepapers about lawsuit
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again