Lawson - News, Features, and Slideshows
Private equity firm Apax Partners is buying Epicor and Activant in a deal that will create one of the world's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors, the companies announced Monday.
Lawson Software announced a partnership on Wednesday that will make its ERP (enterprise resource planning) and other applications available on Amazon Web Services' cloud-computing infrastructure service.
A California nonprofit is suing Lawson Software for more than US$1 million over an allegedly failed ERP (enterprise resource planning) implementation, according to documents filed last month in U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
A Kansas-based nonprofit hospital chain has filed a breach-of-contract lawsuit against Lawson Software, saying its agreement with the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor requires Lawson to provide -- for just a small fee -- replacements for two software modules that will be decommissioned next year.
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care