- SMBs must step carefully before committing to security-as-a-service: GFI
- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
laws - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telcos selling National Broadband Network fibre services will have warn customers that a mains power failure could knock out voice services under new rules drawn up by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
ASIO is not carrying out mass surveillance of average citizens and the agency is subject to an appropriate level of oversight, according to the organisation's head David Taylor Irvine, director-general of security.
Bitcoin could give a boost to online betting due to the digital currency’s anonymous nature and ability to circumvent anti-gambling laws in the United States and other countries.
Customers no longer have to prove their identity at the store when buying prepaid mobile services, under new identity verification rules that took effect today.
The growth of cloud computing may mean an update to regulations protecting Australians’ personal data is required, according to Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) chairman, Chris Chapman.
Whitepapers about laws
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
- Dimension Data equips Tour de France with Big Data analytics and digital delivery platform
- Iridium appoints World Reach as official service partner
- Australia shines as worldwide IT market slumps
- Data#3 extends investment in Discovery Technology
- Westcon launches Cloud Solutions marketplace in Australia
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change