Telcos selling National Broadband Network fibre services will have warn customers that a mains power failure could knock out voice services under new rules drawn up by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
laws - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASIO is not carrying out mass surveillance of average citizens and the agency is subject to an appropriate level of oversight, according to the organisation's head David Taylor Irvine, director-general of security.
Bitcoin could give a boost to online betting due to the digital currency’s anonymous nature and ability to circumvent anti-gambling laws in the United States and other countries.
Customers no longer have to prove their identity at the store when buying prepaid mobile services, under new identity verification rules that took effect today.
The growth of cloud computing may mean an update to regulations protecting Australians’ personal data is required, according to Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) chairman, Chris Chapman.
Whitepapers about laws
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.