- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
Languages and standards - News, Features, and Slideshows
With the release of Embarcadero Technologies' RAD Studio XE7 code editor, C++ and Delphi application developers can maintain a single code base that covers multiple devices and form factors.
The R programming language is quickly gaining popular ground against the traditional statistics packages such as SPSS, SAS and MATLAB, at least according to one data statistician who teaches the language.
When it comes to speeding up Web traffic over the Internet, sometimes too much of a good thing may not be such a good thing at all.
Despite becoming one of the most widely used programming languages on the Web, PHP didn't have a formal specification -- until now.
The World Wide Web Consortium wants to bring the power of social media to the enterprise.
Thanks to computers and the Internet, everyone is playing games these days.
- Microsoft drives efficiency at Main Roads WA
- Cisco loads Sourcefire ammunition to release FirePower in security push
- OKI Data signs Dynamic Suppplies in Australian distribution deal
- NBN Co satellite ground station network nears completion
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians