- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
landline - News, Features, and Slideshows
ONEseniors customers have lost their landline phone numbers as a result of continued repercussions from last year’s ispONE implosion.
Australia’s telcos are busy restoring services following Tropical Cyclone Ita’s landing in Queensland over the weekend.
The new TCP code has contributed to a large reduction in the number of complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) in the 2012-13 financial year, according to ombudsman Simon Cohen.
Businesses may wish to reconsider which phone number they collect from customers after new research revealed that nearly 20 per cent of the Australian population has cut the cord, replacing their fixed-line home phone with a mobile.
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) wants to replace an “ageing” phone system with IP telephony, according to a request for tender posted Tuesday.