- New mobile-malware detection technique uses gestures
- DDOS attacks less frequent last year, more dangerous
- Safari users in the UK can sue Google over alleged privacy violations
- Startup takes the effort out of endpoint detection and response
- Vectra Networks ships a new sensor for its attack-detection gear
Konsulteq - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Konsulteq
Two Melbourne IT companies are being prosecuted by the Fair Work Ombudsman for sham contracting and underpaying foreign workers more than $17,000.