Konsulteq - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Konsulteq
Two Melbourne IT companies are being prosecuted by the Fair Work Ombudsman for sham contracting and underpaying foreign workers more than $17,000.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance