- Spotting fake invoice scams – what UK SMEs need to know
- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
kogan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kogan Mobile's recent troubles herald the beginning of a wave of consolidation in the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market, according to Amaysim's CEO.
"If our office burnt down today," says Goran Stefkovski, "we would be running the business from the cafe next door tomorrow."
Data centre provider Rackspace has announced that online retailer Kogan has taken up its hybrid cloud service.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Kogan has today unveiled two new budget, dual-core Android tablets, both running the 4.1 Jelly Bean version of Google's Android operating system.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager
- Apple rewards CEO Tim Cook with $58M for bang-up job on Wall Street
- Steve Ballmer might be dipping his toes back into tech
- Smartwatches, smartphones and TVs will vie for IFA spotlight
- Apple to help US military build flexible hybrid electronics
- HTC plans to put its Vive VR headsets on sale before year end