- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
Kogan Mobile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kogan Mobile and new mobile player Yatango have signed a deal to allow former Kogan Mobile customers a free 30-day trial on Yatango.
Kogan Mobile's recent troubles herald the beginning of a wave of consolidation in the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market, according to Amaysim's CEO.
Telstra Wholesale will no longer provision services for Kogan Mobile customers after mobile reseller ispONE – which resold Telstra services to the online retailer’s customers – informed the telco that it had entered voluntary administration.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile.
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy