- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
Kogan Mobile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kogan Mobile and new mobile player Yatango have signed a deal to allow former Kogan Mobile customers a free 30-day trial on Yatango.
Kogan Mobile's recent troubles herald the beginning of a wave of consolidation in the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market, according to Amaysim's CEO.
Telstra Wholesale will no longer provision services for Kogan Mobile customers after mobile reseller ispONE – which resold Telstra services to the online retailer’s customers – informed the telco that it had entered voluntary administration.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile.
- Microsoft drives efficiency at Main Roads WA
- Cisco loads Sourcefire ammunition to release FirePower in security push
- OKI Data signs Dynamic Suppplies in Australian distribution deal
- NBN Co satellite ground station network nears completion
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians