- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
Kogan Mobile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kogan Mobile and new mobile player Yatango have signed a deal to allow former Kogan Mobile customers a free 30-day trial on Yatango.
Kogan Mobile's recent troubles herald the beginning of a wave of consolidation in the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market, according to Amaysim's CEO.
Telstra Wholesale will no longer provision services for Kogan Mobile customers after mobile reseller ispONE – which resold Telstra services to the online retailer’s customers – informed the telco that it had entered voluntary administration.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites