Kogan Mobile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kogan Mobile and new mobile player Yatango have signed a deal to allow former Kogan Mobile customers a free 30-day trial on Yatango.
Kogan Mobile's recent troubles herald the beginning of a wave of consolidation in the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market, according to Amaysim's CEO.
Telstra Wholesale will no longer provision services for Kogan Mobile customers after mobile reseller ispONE – which resold Telstra services to the online retailer’s customers – informed the telco that it had entered voluntary administration.
Online customer reports and PC World's own testing indicate that Australian online retailer Kogan appears to be selling an Android smartphone that isn't compatible with the 850MHz 3G network in Australia, despite being advertised as such.
Kogan has officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service, Kogan Mobile.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split