- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Panel to review Australian government's cybersecurity readiness
kmart - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sears Holding Corp. said Friday the payment systems at its Kmart retail chain had been breached as a result of malware, compromising shoppers' credit and debit card numbers.
Kmart Australia will replace its local area network infrastructure with Ethernet switches, with the project set to support some 180 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
Using speech recognition has helped independent car service and tyre retailer Kmart Tyre & Auto Service (KTAS) to pinpoint how effective its marketing spend. The retailer started using the technology and its online analytical tools a year ago.
Retail giant Wesfarmers has deployed a Web-based consumer insurance application on a private cloud and is leveraging it to transform its legacy commercial insurance architecture.
IT outsourcing company CSC has anchored a five-year contract extension with retailer Kmart worth $36.4 million.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential