- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
Kingston Technology will soon launch the world's first 1TB flash drive, a USB 3.0 device that is likely to cost more than most computers do.
Kingston Technology is recalling certain models of its DataTraveler secure USB flash drives in order to update firmware on the thumb drives after a security company found a flaw that could allow a hacker to gain access to the user's password.
Kingston today released the world's largest capacity USB memory stick: a flash drive with 256GB worth of storage.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size