- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.