- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe