- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.