- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together