- Students looking to make £2,500? GCHQ has the cyber summer school for you
- Financial phishing, infections down but new strains emerging: Symantec
- IT department becomes the cloud broker and relaxes about security
- Time to FREAK out? How to tell if you're vulnerable
- NTIA to push for drone privacy standards
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care