- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout