- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial