- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
- Wi-Fi access point scans can betray a person's location
- Security Watch: Blue Coat acquired for US$2.4B
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.
- Rio Tinto signs $20m managed services contract with Empired
- Sony keeps optical discs alive with storage startup acquisition
- Legal trouble in wearables business: Jawbone sues Fitbit
- Lenovo shows smartphone that lets users interact with projected content
- Government hopes to pass site-blocking legislation next month