- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
Kim Carr - News, Features, and Slideshows
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.
- Nextgen Distribution inks exclusive national distribution deal with Nimble Storage
- NBN customers boost iiNet revenues past $1 billion milestone
- Nutanix set to launch new hyper-converged platform at VMWorld 2014
- Investment in services pays off for ASG
- Distribution Central launches Fusion Systems in SAN Systems rebrand
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB