- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- JP Morgan to invest £150 million on boosting cyber security
- Big bucks going to universities to solve pressing cybersecurity issues
- EscapeNet enjoys life as an indie ISP
- Cyclone cuts through telecom networks in Queensland
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- TPG pushes unlimited NBN fibre plans
- Will smart watches and glasses drive mobile payments?
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Telepresence technology will allow students from across Australia to participate in a simulated mission to Mars, with the Pathways to Space program being launched today in Sydney.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
The Federal Government has extended a lifeline to the ailing book publishing industry, establishing of a Book Industry Strategy Group to meet the challenges of the up and coming e-book market.
Mobility has given people new freedom to work anywhere, at any time - but it has also brought endless complications for IT. We show you how you can empower people to use Windows applications and native mobile apps on any type of device - with full security.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails