- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
Kevin McIsaac - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT managers and CIOs will be treated to a rare series of head-to-head, presidential-style vendor debates between the likes of HP and IBM, and Brocade and Cisco at the forthcoming Implementing Information Infrastructure Symposium (IIIS) to be held in Sydney during August.
Over the last five years, the terms 'server' and 'desktop virtualization' have permeated almost every conversation in the IT arena, with much being said about the wealth of benefits both can offer enterprises.
If the emergence of iPads, like a plague upon the land, through the latter half of 2010 wasn’t warning enough, the slew of devices released at the CES expo in Las Vegas should leave you with no doubt that 2011 will be the year of the tablet PC.