- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
- Court throws out $368.2 million patent award against Apple
- Fear not: Kindle flaw that opened your Amazon account to attackers appears fixed
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
kaspersky - News, Features, and Slideshows
Symantec and Kaspersky Lab are both denying that China has banned their products, amid media reports that the country is shutting out foreign security vendors from selling to government agencies.
Remote desktop client technology will ensure that Opera Australia staff can work anywhere on the floating stage during the classic Georges Bizet opera Carmen on Sydney Harbour on March 22.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Kaspersky Labs co-founder sits down with Computerworld Australia to discuss the future of security and how no one is safe online.
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer