- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
kaspersky - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kaspersky Lab has hired a new Asia Pacific managing director, Peter Hewett, to replace Harry Cheung who retired in September.
Symantec and Kaspersky Lab are both denying that China has banned their products, amid media reports that the country is shutting out foreign security vendors from selling to government agencies.
Remote desktop client technology will ensure that Opera Australia staff can work anywhere on the floating stage during the classic Georges Bizet opera Carmen on Sydney Harbour on March 22.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers