- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
kaspersky - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kaspersky Lab has hired a new Asia Pacific managing director, Peter Hewett, to replace Harry Cheung who retired in September.
Symantec and Kaspersky Lab are both denying that China has banned their products, amid media reports that the country is shutting out foreign security vendors from selling to government agencies.
Remote desktop client technology will ensure that Opera Australia staff can work anywhere on the floating stage during the classic Georges Bizet opera Carmen on Sydney Harbour on March 22.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester