- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
kaspersky - News, Features, and Slideshows
Symantec and Kaspersky Lab are both denying that China has banned their products, amid media reports that the country is shutting out foreign security vendors from selling to government agencies.
Remote desktop client technology will ensure that Opera Australia staff can work anywhere on the floating stage during the classic Georges Bizet opera Carmen on Sydney Harbour on March 22.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Kaspersky Labs co-founder sits down with Computerworld Australia to discuss the future of security and how no one is safe online.