- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
kaspersky - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hackers robbing banks blind ... US establishing rules on drones ... Xiaomi still on top in China... and more tech news
Kaspersky Lab has hired a new Asia Pacific managing director, Peter Hewett, to replace Harry Cheung who retired in September.
Symantec and Kaspersky Lab are both denying that China has banned their products, amid media reports that the country is shutting out foreign security vendors from selling to government agencies.
Remote desktop client technology will ensure that Opera Australia staff can work anywhere on the floating stage during the classic Georges Bizet opera Carmen on Sydney Harbour on March 22.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
- Google accused of tracking school kids after it promised not to
- HP exits low-cost tablet market in product shakeup
- Can computers write hit musicals? At this London theater, we'll soon find out
- Consumer SSDs and hard drive prices are nearing parity
- Cortana now gets business data from Microsoft's Power BI service