- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
kaspersky - News, Features, and Slideshows
Remote desktop client technology will ensure that Opera Australia staff can work anywhere on the floating stage during the classic Georges Bizet opera Carmen on Sydney Harbour on March 22.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
While data centres and Cloud computing are not new kinds of technology, they did generate plenty of stories during 2011 as operators began to turn fresh ground for new data centre sites while faced with the Gillard Government’s incoming Carbon Tax.
Kaspersky Labs co-founder sits down with Computerworld Australia to discuss the future of security and how no one is safe online.
Security expert Eugene Kaspersky thinks the world’s biggest botnet, Mariposa, was crafted in Russia and its designers will escape scot-free.
- Ingram Micro to distribute the ChugPlug and more from Lenmar
- More than a third of Australian enterprises resist 'digital enterprise' tag
- NewLease appoints Dominic O’Hanlon as new CEO
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch