Computerworld Australia was at the launch of the new Commonwealth Bank iPhone app. Kaching allows Commonwealth Bank members to pay anyone via their mobile device, linking payments to mobile numbers, email addresses, and Facebook accounts.
kaching - News, Features, and Slideshows
kaching in pictures
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) has beefed up its mobile wallet offering with three additions to the app, including one that enables consumers to withdraw cash using their smartphones from 3,000 of the bank’s ATMs.
Customer demand for secure mobile banking has led the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) to start investigating the development of privacy technologies to be built into its products and services.
Commonwealth Bank has launched the Facebook version of its payment app Kaching.
The Commonwealth Bank has released a redesigned version of its free Kaching digital wallet app for Android handsets.
Commonwealth Bank revealed a slew of tech announcements today, including Facebook payments, a redesigned Kaching app for Android devices and new business banking products.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!