- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
kaching - News, Features, and Slideshows
kaching in pictures
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) has beefed up its mobile wallet offering with three additions to the app, including one that enables consumers to withdraw cash using their smartphones from 3,000 of the bank’s ATMs.
Customer demand for secure mobile banking has led the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) to start investigating the development of privacy technologies to be built into its products and services.
Commonwealth Bank has launched the Facebook version of its payment app Kaching.
The Commonwealth Bank has released a redesigned version of its free Kaching digital wallet app for Android handsets.
Commonwealth Bank revealed a slew of tech announcements today, including Facebook payments, a redesigned Kaching app for Android devices and new business banking products.