juniper - News, Features, and Slideshows
juniper in pictures
Juniper Networks has divested its mobile security product line, selling the assets to a private equity firm for $250 million.
Juniper Networks has added a new way for its anti-DDoS appliance to mitigate what's known as massive UDP-based amplification attacks that typically work by exploiting compromised servers of different kinds to both spoof and vastly increase the denial-of-service barrage.
Juniper Networks combined its hardware and software units to better align product development and share technology across products lines for cloud and intelligent networking.
From FiOS to the CIO Hall of Fame to Twitter: Kheradpir makes for an interesting choice by Juniper.
HP, IBM, Cisco and Juniper among those slimming down this year
On the surface, Cisco and Juniper's SDN strategies seem to have sharp contrasts if recent announcements are any indication.
Servers get most of the glory when it comes to energy management, but networking gear is about to catch up.
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption