- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
juniper - News, Features, and Slideshows
juniper in pictures
Juniper Networks has divested its mobile security product line, selling the assets to a private equity firm for $250 million.
Juniper Networks has added a new way for its anti-DDoS appliance to mitigate what's known as massive UDP-based amplification attacks that typically work by exploiting compromised servers of different kinds to both spoof and vastly increase the denial-of-service barrage.
Juniper Networks combined its hardware and software units to better align product development and share technology across products lines for cloud and intelligent networking.
From FiOS to the CIO Hall of Fame to Twitter: Kheradpir makes for an interesting choice by Juniper.
HP, IBM, Cisco and Juniper among those slimming down this year
On the surface, Cisco and Juniper's SDN strategies seem to have sharp contrasts if recent announcements are any indication.
Servers get most of the glory when it comes to energy management, but networking gear is about to catch up.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial