- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
juniper - News, Features, and Slideshows
juniper in pictures
Juniper Networks has divested its mobile security product line, selling the assets to a private equity firm for $250 million.
Juniper Networks has added a new way for its anti-DDoS appliance to mitigate what's known as massive UDP-based amplification attacks that typically work by exploiting compromised servers of different kinds to both spoof and vastly increase the denial-of-service barrage.
Juniper Networks combined its hardware and software units to better align product development and share technology across products lines for cloud and intelligent networking.
From FiOS to the CIO Hall of Fame to Twitter: Kheradpir makes for an interesting choice by Juniper.
HP, IBM, Cisco and Juniper among those slimming down this year
On the surface, Cisco and Juniper's SDN strategies seem to have sharp contrasts if recent announcements are any indication.
Servers get most of the glory when it comes to energy management, but networking gear is about to catch up.
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture