- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
juniper - News, Features, and Slideshows
juniper in pictures
Juniper Networks has divested its mobile security product line, selling the assets to a private equity firm for $250 million.
Juniper Networks has added a new way for its anti-DDoS appliance to mitigate what's known as massive UDP-based amplification attacks that typically work by exploiting compromised servers of different kinds to both spoof and vastly increase the denial-of-service barrage.
Juniper Networks combined its hardware and software units to better align product development and share technology across products lines for cloud and intelligent networking.
From FiOS to the CIO Hall of Fame to Twitter: Kheradpir makes for an interesting choice by Juniper.
HP, IBM, Cisco and Juniper among those slimming down this year
On the surface, Cisco and Juniper's SDN strategies seem to have sharp contrasts if recent announcements are any indication.
Servers get most of the glory when it comes to energy management, but networking gear is about to catch up.
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecoms deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?