juniper networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
juniper networks in pictures
Juniper Networks this week extended its core router lineup with a compact, fixed-configuration model capable of 3Tbps.
The newly-announced alliance between Juniper Networks and Ruckus Wireless underscores the importance of Wi-Fi in enterprises, where employees increasingly work and access cloud applications on mobile devices.
A software-defined networking start-up has emerged from stealth mode proposing accelerated deployment of applications and services spanning private, public or hybrid clouds.
Bare-metal switches that can be programmed like Linux servers aren't just for big Web companies anymore. They may show up in a lot more average enterprises in the next few years.
After last week's Innovation Day announcements, Juniper Networks has a range of SDN, data center fabric and data center switching products to choose from.
Disaggregation seems to be all the rage in networking these days.
In terms of significant announcements, 2008 did not disappoint in Ethernet switching: Juniper entered the market, Cisco unveiled its next-generation platform, and other major vendors consolidated. It will be hard for 2009 to match. Here's a countdown of the top 10 stories for the year soon to pass.
Speeding up the delivery of applications and data to remote users is the No. 1 goal of WAN acceleration and optimization. Not only does it help get more done over the same amount of bandwidth -- or less -- but WAN optimization appliances reduce response times and overcome latency inherent to long-distance WAN links. Using a combination of file- and byte-segment caching, TCP optimizations, and application-specific acceleration, WAN acceleration appliances help move the data that drives business.
- Druva picks Exclusive Networks A/NZ as it's distribution partner
- VMworld 2015: VMware A/NZ increases its investment into its partner community
- IN PICTURES: VMworld 2015 global party (+38 photos)
- AEC picks NEXTDC for datacentre services
- BAE Systems Applied Intelligence brings its Cloud-based security solution to A/NZ
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends