- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Julia Gillard - News, Features, and Slideshows
Julia Gillard in pictures
The Federal Government has targeted the IT industry in its campaign to reform 457 visas.
Parliament House in Canberra was buzzing this week as National ICT Australia (NICTA) exhibited the latest broadband, digital economy and technology innnovations. NICTA partnerships with Sydney Water and Infosys were launched on the day.
Australia and New Zealand have teamed up to investigate the high cost of mobile roaming charges between the two countries to help bring prices down.
Social media is expected to play a significant role in political messaging leading up to the federal election on 14 September. However, finding an effective social strategy may be no easy task.
Plans to build an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) have been slammed by the Opposition for containing few details about how the ACSC will be funded or staffed.
As Westpac Bank recently discovered, keeping a data centre running smoothly can be complicated if you don’t look at alternative cooling methods for when the air conditioning fails.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager