- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
Julia Gillard - News, Features, and Slideshows
Julia Gillard in pictures
The Federal Government has targeted the IT industry in its campaign to reform 457 visas.
Parliament House in Canberra was buzzing this week as National ICT Australia (NICTA) exhibited the latest broadband, digital economy and technology innnovations. NICTA partnerships with Sydney Water and Infosys were launched on the day.
Australia and New Zealand have teamed up to investigate the high cost of mobile roaming charges between the two countries to help bring prices down.
Social media is expected to play a significant role in political messaging leading up to the federal election on 14 September. However, finding an effective social strategy may be no easy task.
Plans to build an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) have been slammed by the Opposition for containing few details about how the ACSC will be funded or staffed.
As Westpac Bank recently discovered, keeping a data centre running smoothly can be complicated if you don’t look at alternative cooling methods for when the air conditioning fails.