John Stanton - News, Features, and Slideshows
The telecom industry has disputed the notion that the government’s proposed data retention regime will not create significant additional costs for the industry.
The Communications Alliance is looking towards the Coalition to remove some “redundant” regulation in the telco industry, which could help to lower costs for the sector.
NBN Co’s CEO Mike Quigley has called for a study from the Communications Alliance to decide what is the best technology to use to roll out high-speed broadband across Australia.
Mobile networks were damaged more by the Feb. 25 earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand, than by the 2010 quake that devastated Haiti, according to the chairman of a company that owns carriers in both countries.
Three top executives of mobile WiMax operator Clearwire are leaving the company, including CEO Bill Morrow, who will be replaced for the time being by Chairman John Stanton.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking