- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
John Stanton - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Communications Alliance is looking towards the Coalition to remove some “redundant” regulation in the telco industry, which could help to lower costs for the sector.
NBN Co’s CEO Mike Quigley has called for a study from the Communications Alliance to decide what is the best technology to use to roll out high-speed broadband across Australia.
Mobile networks were damaged more by the Feb. 25 earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand, than by the 2010 quake that devastated Haiti, according to the chairman of a company that owns carriers in both countries.
Three top executives of mobile WiMax operator Clearwire are leaving the company, including CEO Bill Morrow, who will be replaced for the time being by Chairman John Stanton.