- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
- Middle-Eastern 'Volatile Cedar' cyberattack breached western defence firms
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions
john linton - News, Features, and Slideshows
The CEO of internet service provider Exetel, Steve Waddington, says the ISP is open to being acquired if the right offer is made, with the company already receiving expressions of interest from other ISPs.
Exetel chief executive, John Linton, has signalled that the internet service provider has begun reshaping itself to better target the country's small and medium businesses.
Exetel has issued a detail customer communiqué detailing why it had decided to sue the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO), a government agency it describes as a “rogue organization.”
Exetel's chief executive, John Linton, has flagged major changes, including dropping Vodafone's retail mobile plans in favour of Optus, aimed at increasing the competitiveness of the internet service provider (ISP).
Exetel chief executive, John Linton, has dismissed hefty new plans from fellow internet service providers (ISPs) iiNet and Primus Telecom arguing that they are more about marketing than sustainable business.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration