- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
John Lindsay - News, Features, and Slideshows
John Lindsay has left his role as CTO of ISP iiNet to pursue a consultant role, working with startups.
iiNet has slammed Telstra for its move to undertake trials to throttle speeds when customers use peer-to-peer networks.
Internode has firmly rebuffed claims made by Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, that the ISP’s concerns around the National Broadband Network (NBN)’s proposed Points of Interconnect (POI) should have been voiced earlier.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester