- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
John Brand - News, Features, and Slideshows
Many organisations in Australia and New Zealand are still only considering implementing big data strategies despite heavy promotion by technology vendors, a Forrester study has found.
Investing in cloud infrastructure may be a top priority for many companies but it comes at a cost for IT pros who say the popular computing model makes their jobs more complex, according to new research.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland