John Brand - News, Features, and Slideshows
Many organisations in Australia and New Zealand are still only considering implementing big data strategies despite heavy promotion by technology vendors, a Forrester study has found.
Investing in cloud infrastructure may be a top priority for many companies but it comes at a cost for IT pros who say the popular computing model makes their jobs more complex, according to new research.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking