- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Is data on your new Lollipop Android device encrypted? Maybe not
job cuts - News, Features, and Slideshows
IBM has strenuously denied circulating media reports that the company will slash 110,000 jobs under a scheme known internally as Project Chrome, representing 26% of its global workforce.
Around 50 Systems and Technology Group jobs at IBM have gone in Australia, with many others to be moved to Lenovo, says an IBM source who asked to remain anonymous.
Qantas Airways (ASX: QAN) has announced that 5000 jobs will go over the next three years with 1500 of these to be executives, management and support roles.
Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
National ICT Australia (NICTA) has confirmed that redundancies are planned at its Victorian Research Laboratory (VRL) after the Victorian state government announced funding reductions.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities