- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
job cuts - News, Features, and Slideshows
Around 50 Systems and Technology Group jobs at IBM have gone in Australia, with many others to be moved to Lenovo, says an IBM source who asked to remain anonymous.
Qantas Airways (ASX: QAN) has announced that 5000 jobs will go over the next three years with 1500 of these to be executives, management and support roles.
Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
National ICT Australia (NICTA) has confirmed that redundancies are planned at its Victorian Research Laboratory (VRL) after the Victorian state government announced funding reductions.
Job cuts contributed to an increase in net profit at Optus in the quarter ending 30 September, despite falling revenue.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year