- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
job cuts - News, Features, and Slideshows
Around 50 Systems and Technology Group jobs at IBM have gone in Australia, with many others to be moved to Lenovo, says an IBM source who asked to remain anonymous.
Qantas Airways (ASX: QAN) has announced that 5000 jobs will go over the next three years with 1500 of these to be executives, management and support roles.
Telstra has proposed cutting about 800 jobs at Sensis as it digitises the directory business.
National ICT Australia (NICTA) has confirmed that redundancies are planned at its Victorian Research Laboratory (VRL) after the Victorian state government announced funding reductions.
Job cuts contributed to an increase in net profit at Optus in the quarter ending 30 September, despite falling revenue.
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus
- Ex-Cisco employee pleads guilty to second-degree murder in ‘Google Maps case'
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance