- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
Jive revamped the employee directory of its enterprise social-networking suite to make it easier for users to find colleagues whose expertise they can tap.
You can add secure texting to the list of enterprise-grade social collaboration tools companies are adopting for their workers.
Jive is rolling out of its software assembly line a new version of its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite with enhanced gamification and sharper analytics, as well as deep integration with Salesforce.com's Chatter, Microsoft's Yammer and Evernote.
Long considered old-school tools with no place in shiny corporate social collaboration suites, to-do software is making a comeback with a new air of cool about it and renewed appreciation from enterprise IT.
Jive Software has eliminated the limit on the number of people who can use its social task management application Producteev for free within a company.
This webcast explores how All-Flash enterprise storage compares to traditional disk-centric arrays. Learn how to best leverage Flash so databases thrive and limitations of I/O disappear, while exploring the pitfalls and peculiarities of Flash, and how to optimise its performance as a storage solution to ensure reliance, predictability and cost savings for a variety of enterprise workloads.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size