- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- TPG buys AAPT
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Jive revamped the employee directory of its enterprise social-networking suite to make it easier for users to find colleagues whose expertise they can tap.
You can add secure texting to the list of enterprise-grade social collaboration tools companies are adopting for their workers.
Jive is rolling out of its software assembly line a new version of its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite with enhanced gamification and sharper analytics, as well as deep integration with Salesforce.com's Chatter, Microsoft's Yammer and Evernote.
Long considered old-school tools with no place in shiny corporate social collaboration suites, to-do software is making a comeback with a new air of cool about it and renewed appreciation from enterprise IT.
Jive Software has eliminated the limit on the number of people who can use its social task management application Producteev for free within a company.
This whitepaper describes, from an IT perspective, the issues that arise when allowing Android and iOS-based tablets and smartphones into the enterprise network—and the steps IT must take to maintain control while encouraging productivity and mobility. We outline the security considerations, risk mitigation options and the architecture required to support tablets and smartphones as consumer-grade devices accessing sensitive enterprise data. Download to find out more!
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- Google Transit arrives in Queensland
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?