- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Jim Hassell - News, Features, and Slideshows
Ex-SingTel Optus and Telstra executive John Simon has been appointed head of product and sales at NBN Co, following the departure of Jim Hassell from the position next year.
NBN Co has admitted that its roll out of the National Broadband Network (NBN) is not keeping pace with demand in new housing estates, with 3800 premises waiting to be connected.
An NBN Co special access undertaking (SAU) has been submitted to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) which guarantees fixed wholesale prices for the next five years to service providers.
Despite publishing its “final executable” Wholesale Broadband Agreement (WBA), NBN Co has conceded that the contract terms will continue to be open for consultation with industry and customers for further development.
Businesses have been urged not to miss the boat when it comes to investing early in the National Broadband Network (NBN), and advised of potential changes it could have on their operations in the future.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience