I'll kick off this roundup by eating a little crow -- I pooh-poohed the notion that Google might not be rolling out Key Lime Pie at this year's I/O conference in last week's installment, saying that I'd still be expecting Android 5.0 to show up in San Francisco.
jelly bean - News, Features, and Slideshows
Unless you're a huge Facebook fanatic, will this really be something you use every day? Time will tell.
Android updates are getting just that little bit easier to push out over the air today, with the release of Version 8 of Red Band Software's vRapid Mobile product.
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
Google's Android developer statistics indicate that the proportion of Android users running the outdated Gingerbread version of the operating system has finally fallen below 50%, as the device ecosystem slowly begins to shift toward more modern variants.
Sick of waiting for the Jelly Bean update for your Galaxy S III? We show you how to update manually with an easy, five-step guide.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is