- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
jboss - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you've ever thought that Java-related open-source middleware just wasn't exciting enough for you, good news -- Red Hat announced today that it would be jazzing up its JBoss application server software, rebranding the project as WildFly and focusing on obtaining Java Enterprise Edition 7 certification.
Red Hat has released version 5.0 of its portal software, the JBoss Enterprise Portal Platform, the company announced Thursday at its Red Hat Summit in Boston.
As open source platforms become more popular, they find their way into less usual areas than before.
Red Hat rolled out on Monday updates to its SOA platform and development tools in the company's JBoss middleware product line at the EclipseCon 2010 conference.
CA has announced its SiteMinder and SOA Security Manager products are now available for the open source JBoss middleware platform.
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation